Mar 11, 2013, 10:57 PM EDT
In a game brimming with controversial checks, the most memorable video clip from the Boston Bruins’ 3-2 shootout win against the Ottawa Senators on Monday might be a failed shootout attempt.
The hockey world was buzzing after seeing Kaspars Daugavins try this move:
Before you bury the 24-year-old forward too much for that inventive effort, Next Sport Star’s Josh Rimer points out that it worked for Daugavins in the AHL:
“I wouldn’t like it if someone on my team tried that move,” Krejci said.
Maybe Daugavins embellished it too much?
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38