Mar 11, 2013, 10:57 PM EST
In a game brimming with controversial checks, the most memorable video clip from the Boston Bruins’ 3-2 shootout win against the Ottawa Senators on Monday might be a failed shootout attempt.
The hockey world was buzzing after seeing Kaspars Daugavins try this move:
Before you bury the 24-year-old forward too much for that inventive effort, Next Sport Star’s Josh Rimer points out that it worked for Daugavins in the AHL:
“I wouldn’t like it if someone on my team tried that move,” Krejci said.
Maybe Daugavins embellished it too much?
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 0
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21