Mar 11, 2013, 11:08 AM EDT
A Missouri landlord is suing St. Louis Blues forward TJ Oshie, claiming Oshie’s dogs caused $12,000 in damages to a penthouse suite.
Ashley Development (doing business as Buckingham Apartments) filed the suit in St. Louis County Court.
Here’s more, from Courthouse News Service:
“Defendant [Oshie], during the lease term, maintained two dogs which he customarily kept locked out onto the patio. During defendant’s tenancy, said dogs scratched and/or chewed on the custom screens, causing them to suffer irreparable damage necessitating the need for their replacement.”
Buckingham claims the dogs did $11,026.92 in damages and it will cost another $1,000 to repaint or stain the door frames.
Oshie paid $3,750 a month rent – including utilities, sewer, trash, satellite TV and Internet services, according to the complaint.
Courthouse News reports that, according to a YouTube video, Oshie claims to have a pair of rescue dogs.
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 8
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 9
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 7
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 33
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 93
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (93)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)