Mar 10, 2013, 12:44 AM EDT
Phoenix Coyotes forward Martin Hanzal might have a conservation with NHL disciplinarian Brendan Shanahan in the near future.
You can see the NHL Network analyze the hit below:
Hanzal was not penalized and Benn left the game.
Stars coach Glen Gulutzan couldn’t immediately provide an update on Benn’s health, according to the Dallas Stars Inside Edge.
When asked about the hit, Gulutzan said, “I thought it was late, but that’s not for me to decide.”
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 40
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)