Mar 10, 2013, 12:44 AM EDT
Phoenix Coyotes forward Martin Hanzal might have a conservation with NHL disciplinarian Brendan Shanahan in the near future.
You can see the NHL Network analyze the hit below:
Hanzal was not penalized and Benn left the game.
Stars coach Glen Gulutzan couldn’t immediately provide an update on Benn’s health, according to the Dallas Stars Inside Edge.
When asked about the hit, Gulutzan said, “I thought it was late, but that’s not for me to decide.”
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 23
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 15
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6