Mar 8, 2013, 8:16 PM EDT
Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Robert Bortuzzo may have a future in basketball if this hockey thing doesn’t work out.
The 23-year-old blue liner recently threw down an alley-oop dunk while shooting hoops with his Penguins teammates at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. Not bad, considering Bortuzzo is listed at 6’4″ tall.
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 48
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 28
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 3
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 18
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25