Mar 8, 2013, 3:35 PM EDT
It definitely wasn’t a concussion.
Hossa will play in tonight’s rematch with the Avalanche in Denver.
The 34-year-old that suffered a serious concussion in last year’s playoffs also expressed surprise when told that, whenever he sits out with an upper-body injury and there are no further details provided, there’s speculation he’s dealing with concussion issues.
“That’s what they’re saying?” said Hossa, per the Chicago Sun-Times. “I never thought about it. That’s news to me.”
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 15
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)