Mar 8, 2013, 3:35 PM EDT
It definitely wasn’t a concussion.
Hossa will play in tonight’s rematch with the Avalanche in Denver.
The 34-year-old that suffered a serious concussion in last year’s playoffs also expressed surprise when told that, whenever he sits out with an upper-body injury and there are no further details provided, there’s speculation he’s dealing with concussion issues.
“That’s what they’re saying?” said Hossa, per the Chicago Sun-Times. “I never thought about it. That’s news to me.”
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 24
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 23
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 40
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 53
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)