Mar 7, 2013, 1:55 AM EDT
For a while, it was looking like Corey Perry might score the only goal of the game between his Anaheim Ducks and the Phoenix Coyotes Wednesday night.
The win gives the Ducks a 16-3-3 record and 35 points, although they are 10 back of the Chicago Blackhawks – winners again, tonight – with two games in hand.
But the Perry goal was a highlight in what was an otherwise defensive game. Take a look.
The goal gives Perry, a pending unrestricted free agent, seven on the season and 21 points in 22 games.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 5
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 103
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 49
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 14
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 17
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63