Mar 7, 2013, 1:55 AM EDT
For a while, it was looking like Corey Perry might score the only goal of the game between his Anaheim Ducks and the Phoenix Coyotes Wednesday night.
The win gives the Ducks a 16-3-3 record and 35 points, although they are 10 back of the Chicago Blackhawks – winners again, tonight – with two games in hand.
But the Perry goal was a highlight in what was an otherwise defensive game. Take a look.
The goal gives Perry, a pending unrestricted free agent, seven on the season and 21 points in 22 games.
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 12
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 9
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)