Mar 7, 2013, 1:55 AM EST
For a while, it was looking like Corey Perry might score the only goal of the game between his Anaheim Ducks and the Phoenix Coyotes Wednesday night.
The win gives the Ducks a 16-3-3 record and 35 points, although they are 10 back of the Chicago Blackhawks – winners again, tonight – with two games in hand.
But the Perry goal was a highlight in what was an otherwise defensive game. Take a look.
The goal gives Perry, a pending unrestricted free agent, seven on the season and 21 points in 22 games.
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 18
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 0
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 36
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 5
- Devils fire DeBoer 21
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)