Mar 7, 2013, 1:55 AM EDT
For a while, it was looking like Corey Perry might score the only goal of the game between his Anaheim Ducks and the Phoenix Coyotes Wednesday night.
The win gives the Ducks a 16-3-3 record and 35 points, although they are 10 back of the Chicago Blackhawks – winners again, tonight – with two games in hand.
But the Perry goal was a highlight in what was an otherwise defensive game. Take a look.
The goal gives Perry, a pending unrestricted free agent, seven on the season and 21 points in 22 games.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 5
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 20
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 26
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20