Mar 7, 2013, 1:24 AM EDT
There wasn’t too much to like about the San Jose Sharks’ 4-1 loss to the Calgary Flames Wednesday night.
Based on the comments of Sharks defenseman Dan Boyle, there wasn’t anything to like it about, actually. No positives, nothing.
The Sharks gave up three third periods goals – Blake Comeau and Jarome Iginla scored less than two minutes apart early in the period – and failed to build on any momentum they may have gained from a 3-2 shootout win over the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday night.
A win, and that would’ve given San Jose Sharks three in a row to begin March. Since the start of February, the Sharks now have just four wins in their last 15 games.
But, as Kevin Kurz from CSN Bay Area put it: “The Sharks were sloppy for nearly the entire game…”
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)