Mar 7, 2013, 7:03 PM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks’ historic point streak is drawing fantastic ratings on just about every network it touches.
With an average of 720,000 viewers, it ranked ninth all-time in NBC Sports Network history. It was especially huge in Chicago, where the 7.0 local rating set a record for NBC SN in that market. It also made NBC SN the No. 1 rated cable network overall in Chicago during that time.
You might be sensing a pattern with this team, as their Tuesday victory against the Minnesota Wild was the highest-rated Blackhawks game ever covered on CSN Chicago.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 0
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 20
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 40
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)