Mar 7, 2013, 7:03 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks’ historic point streak is drawing fantastic ratings on just about every network it touches.
With an average of 720,000 viewers, it ranked ninth all-time in NBC Sports Network history. It was especially huge in Chicago, where the 7.0 local rating set a record for NBC SN in that market. It also made NBC SN the No. 1 rated cable network overall in Chicago during that time.
You might be sensing a pattern with this team, as their Tuesday victory against the Minnesota Wild was the highest-rated Blackhawks game ever covered on CSN Chicago.
- Tortorella calls meltdown ‘a kick in the teeth’ 4
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 11
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 13
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 22
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 35
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)