Mar 7, 2013, 7:03 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks’ historic point streak is drawing fantastic ratings on just about every network it touches.
With an average of 720,000 viewers, it ranked ninth all-time in NBC Sports Network history. It was especially huge in Chicago, where the 7.0 local rating set a record for NBC SN in that market. It also made NBC SN the No. 1 rated cable network overall in Chicago during that time.
You might be sensing a pattern with this team, as their Tuesday victory against the Minnesota Wild was the highest-rated Blackhawks game ever covered on CSN Chicago.
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Capitals 1
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 34
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 22
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 21
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 8
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 43
- Prust blasts referee Watson after getting tossed from Game 2 28
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 29
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 9
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)