Mar 7, 2013, 7:03 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks’ historic point streak is drawing fantastic ratings on just about every network it touches.
With an average of 720,000 viewers, it ranked ninth all-time in NBC Sports Network history. It was especially huge in Chicago, where the 7.0 local rating set a record for NBC SN in that market. It also made NBC SN the No. 1 rated cable network overall in Chicago during that time.
You might be sensing a pattern with this team, as their Tuesday victory against the Minnesota Wild was the highest-rated Blackhawks game ever covered on CSN Chicago.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)