Mar 6, 2013, 11:41 PM EST
It’s rare occurrence for a streaker in a hockey game. But, it happens.
Twitter erupted moments ago with reports of a streaker taking to the ice during the second intermission of the Calgary Flames-San Jose Sharks game in Calgary.
He wasn’t fully naked, according to Twitter reports.
Updated with video (h/t Puck Daddy):
This isn’t the first time this has happened at a Flames game. One infamous incident occurred in October of 2002, when a fan – wearing only red socks – slipped on the ice and hit his head, knocking himself unconscious. He needed to be taken off the ice on a stretcher.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 2
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 57
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 28
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)