Mar 6, 2013, 11:41 PM EDT
It’s rare occurrence for a streaker in a hockey game. But, it happens.
Twitter erupted moments ago with reports of a streaker taking to the ice during the second intermission of the Calgary Flames-San Jose Sharks game in Calgary.
He wasn’t fully naked, according to Twitter reports.
Updated with video (h/t Puck Daddy):
This isn’t the first time this has happened at a Flames game. One infamous incident occurred in October of 2002, when a fan – wearing only red socks – slipped on the ice and hit his head, knocking himself unconscious. He needed to be taken off the ice on a stretcher.
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 23
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 46
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 20
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 85
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 15
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 47
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (87)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)