Mar 6, 2013, 11:41 PM EDT
It’s rare occurrence for a streaker in a hockey game. But, it happens.
Twitter erupted moments ago with reports of a streaker taking to the ice during the second intermission of the Calgary Flames-San Jose Sharks game in Calgary.
He wasn’t fully naked, according to Twitter reports.
Updated with video (h/t Puck Daddy):
This isn’t the first time this has happened at a Flames game. One infamous incident occurred in October of 2002, when a fan – wearing only red socks – slipped on the ice and hit his head, knocking himself unconscious. He needed to be taken off the ice on a stretcher.
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 3
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 10
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 26
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 44
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 104
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 21
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 37
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (104)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)