Mar 6, 2013, 4:33 PM EDT
Cal Clutterbuck was back practicing with the Minnesota Wild today, and the physical forward thinks he could be ready this weekend to play his first game in a couple of weeks.
“I’m making progress,” Clutterbuck said today, via the Star Tribune. “I’m feeling pretty good right now. So I can definitely see (playing Saturday) as a possibility for sure. We still have three days. We’ll take it day by day, see how I feel. But I’m pretty confident right now.”
The Wild is in Nashville Saturday and returns home to face Vancouver on Sunday.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 14
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15