Mar 6, 2013, 4:33 PM EST
Cal Clutterbuck was back practicing with the Minnesota Wild today, and the physical forward thinks he could be ready this weekend to play his first game in a couple of weeks.
“I’m making progress,” Clutterbuck said today, via the Star Tribune. “I’m feeling pretty good right now. So I can definitely see (playing Saturday) as a possibility for sure. We still have three days. We’ll take it day by day, see how I feel. But I’m pretty confident right now.”
The Wild is in Nashville Saturday and returns home to face Vancouver on Sunday.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 13
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5