Mar 5, 2013, 11:41 AM EST
The Columbus Blue Jackets will have defenseman Jack Johnson back in the lineup tonight when they host Edmonton.
Johnson has missed four straight games, only one of which Columbus managed to win, with an upper-body injury suffered against St. Louis on Feb. 23.
In 18 games this season, the 26-year-old has one goal and seven assists and leads the Jackets in average ice time (26:13).
Whether or not he’ll be 100 percent against the Oilers is another thing. Per Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch, Johnson would only say he was “good enough” to suit up, and that “we’ll see” if he’s limited in any way.
Johnson also reportedly emphasized that his injury was not a shoulder injury.
In a related story, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review is speculating that the Penguins could be interested in acquiring Johnson in a trade.
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 15
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)