Mar 5, 2013, 11:41 AM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets will have defenseman Jack Johnson back in the lineup tonight when they host Edmonton.
Johnson has missed four straight games, only one of which Columbus managed to win, with an upper-body injury suffered against St. Louis on Feb. 23.
In 18 games this season, the 26-year-old has one goal and seven assists and leads the Jackets in average ice time (26:13).
Whether or not he’ll be 100 percent against the Oilers is another thing. Per Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch, Johnson would only say he was “good enough” to suit up, and that “we’ll see” if he’s limited in any way.
Johnson also reportedly emphasized that his injury was not a shoulder injury.
In a related story, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review is speculating that the Penguins could be interested in acquiring Johnson in a trade.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 15
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 11
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (85)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)