Mar 5, 2013, 7:15 PM EST
The one-of-a-kind defenseman has missed five of Winnipeg’s 21 games with injuries in 2013, so the team must be relieved that he was able to make it. It looked like it was anyone’s guess if he’d arrive at the game on time because of travel concerns.
With underrated partner in crime Tobias Enstrom on the mend, the 27-year-old’s presence is that much more important.
He’s had a productive season when healthy, scoring three goals and 10 points in 16 games with a +4 rating and a career-high average of 24:44 minutes per game.
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 4
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 29
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7