Mar 5, 2013, 4:51 PM EST
The New Jersey Devils have recalled Cam Janssen from AHL Albany.
The Devils put Janssen, 28, on waivers in late January and dispatched him to Albany upon clearing. He’s since appeared in 14 AHL games, recording two points and 37 PIM.
Janssen wasn’t much of a factor while with the Devils this year, appearing in just three games while posting a minus-1 rating.
This will give Janssen a chance to throw down with former teammate (and roomate!) BJ Crombeen.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 38
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 63
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 19
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 13
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 69
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (71)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)