Mar 5, 2013, 12:47 PM EST
Dave Bolland will be back in the Blackhawks’ lineup tonight against Minnesota after missing five games with…um, well, it wasn’t a concussion.
Bolland wouldn’t elaborate on what kept him out, according to Tim Sassone of the Daily Herald. The 26-year-old center would only say it wasn’t a concussion.
Bolland missed the last 14 games of the 2010-11 regular season, as well as three playoff games, with a head injury. Thus, all the concussion talk now.
The Blackhawks, you may have heard, have yet to lose a game in regulation. But the Wild are playing well, too, and would love to stop Chicago’s points streak at 22 games.
“You love that challenge,” Wild coach Mike Yeo told NHL.com. “Any competitor, any athlete loves that challenge. This is a pretty great one. They’ve got it all going right now. We recognize what kind of challenge this is going to be. The great competitors love that opportunity.”
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 4
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 1
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 21
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 2
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)