Mar 4, 2013, 8:02 PM EST
Brad Richards described the hit as “stupidity.” John Tortorella said it was “probably one of the most dangerous hits” he’s seen. Even the culprit Patrick Kaleta felt like “a bag of garbage” before getting his five-game suspension.
How do Keith Jones and Mike Milbury feel about the situation, though? The two analysts tackle the subject – and Kaleta’s place in the NHL – in the video below.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5