Mar 4, 2013, 8:02 PM EDT
Brad Richards described the hit as “stupidity.” John Tortorella said it was “probably one of the most dangerous hits” he’s seen. Even the culprit Patrick Kaleta felt like “a bag of garbage” before getting his five-game suspension.
How do Keith Jones and Mike Milbury feel about the situation, though? The two analysts tackle the subject – and Kaleta’s place in the NHL – in the video below.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 1
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 13
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14