Mar 4, 2013, 4:12 PM EDT
Some notable injury listings to pass your way…
Fistric, 26, was obtained from Dallas in mid-January and has appeared in 13 games for the Oilers, recording 0G-2A-2PTS while averaging nearly 16 minutes a game.
He’s been out of the lineup since Feb. 28 with an elbow injury, and could be put on IR retroactively.
Columbus Blue Jackets
Placed defenseman John Moore on IR with a shoulder injury.
A former first-round pick (21st overall, 2009), Moore suffered the injury during the morning skate of Columbus’ game in Chicago on Mar. 1. He’s expected to be out two weeks and, as a result, the Jackets recalled Dalton Prout from AHL Springfield.
Moore has oG-1A-1PT in 13 games this season for Columbus, averaging 14:17 per contest.
San Jose Sharks
Placed forward Tommy Wingels on injured reserve with an undisclosed injury.
Wingels, 24, has appeared in 16 games for the Sharks this year, recording 1G-4A-5PTS while averaging 13:20 TOI.
In his place, San Jose has recalled Bracken Kearns from AHL Worcester — the same Bracken Kearns that made waves last season in Florida by making his NHL debut at age 30.
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 12
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 9
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)