Mar 4, 2013, 4:12 PM EST
Some notable injury listings to pass your way…
Fistric, 26, was obtained from Dallas in mid-January and has appeared in 13 games for the Oilers, recording 0G-2A-2PTS while averaging nearly 16 minutes a game.
He’s been out of the lineup since Feb. 28 with an elbow injury, and could be put on IR retroactively.
Columbus Blue Jackets
Placed defenseman John Moore on IR with a shoulder injury.
A former first-round pick (21st overall, 2009), Moore suffered the injury during the morning skate of Columbus’ game in Chicago on Mar. 1. He’s expected to be out two weeks and, as a result, the Jackets recalled Dalton Prout from AHL Springfield.
Moore has oG-1A-1PT in 13 games this season for Columbus, averaging 14:17 per contest.
San Jose Sharks
Placed forward Tommy Wingels on injured reserve with an undisclosed injury.
Wingels, 24, has appeared in 16 games for the Sharks this year, recording 1G-4A-5PTS while averaging 13:20 TOI.
In his place, San Jose has recalled Bracken Kearns from AHL Worcester — the same Bracken Kearns that made waves last season in Florida by making his NHL debut at age 30.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35