Mar 4, 2013, 4:12 PM EDT
Some notable injury listings to pass your way…
Fistric, 26, was obtained from Dallas in mid-January and has appeared in 13 games for the Oilers, recording 0G-2A-2PTS while averaging nearly 16 minutes a game.
He’s been out of the lineup since Feb. 28 with an elbow injury, and could be put on IR retroactively.
Columbus Blue Jackets
Placed defenseman John Moore on IR with a shoulder injury.
A former first-round pick (21st overall, 2009), Moore suffered the injury during the morning skate of Columbus’ game in Chicago on Mar. 1. He’s expected to be out two weeks and, as a result, the Jackets recalled Dalton Prout from AHL Springfield.
Moore has oG-1A-1PT in 13 games this season for Columbus, averaging 14:17 per contest.
San Jose Sharks
Placed forward Tommy Wingels on injured reserve with an undisclosed injury.
Wingels, 24, has appeared in 16 games for the Sharks this year, recording 1G-4A-5PTS while averaging 13:20 TOI.
In his place, San Jose has recalled Bracken Kearns from AHL Worcester — the same Bracken Kearns that made waves last season in Florida by making his NHL debut at age 30.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 49
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)