Mar 4, 2013, 4:12 PM EST
Some notable injury listings to pass your way…
Fistric, 26, was obtained from Dallas in mid-January and has appeared in 13 games for the Oilers, recording 0G-2A-2PTS while averaging nearly 16 minutes a game.
He’s been out of the lineup since Feb. 28 with an elbow injury, and could be put on IR retroactively.
Columbus Blue Jackets
Placed defenseman John Moore on IR with a shoulder injury.
A former first-round pick (21st overall, 2009), Moore suffered the injury during the morning skate of Columbus’ game in Chicago on Mar. 1. He’s expected to be out two weeks and, as a result, the Jackets recalled Dalton Prout from AHL Springfield.
Moore has oG-1A-1PT in 13 games this season for Columbus, averaging 14:17 per contest.
San Jose Sharks
Placed forward Tommy Wingels on injured reserve with an undisclosed injury.
Wingels, 24, has appeared in 16 games for the Sharks this year, recording 1G-4A-5PTS while averaging 13:20 TOI.
In his place, San Jose has recalled Bracken Kearns from AHL Worcester — the same Bracken Kearns that made waves last season in Florida by making his NHL debut at age 30.
- In praise of the Hamburglar 6
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 4
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (173)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)