Mar 2, 2013, 2:50 PM EST
The NHL announced a $10,000 fine for Benn for his actions late in the Stars 5-1 loss to Edmonton on Thursday night. It’s the first time Benn has been punished by the league for running afoul of the law, but that won’t make giving up ten-grand any easier to take.
Dallas is at home tomorrow afternoon against St. Louis.
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 4
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 1
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21