Mar 2, 2013, 2:50 PM EDT
The NHL announced a $10,000 fine for Benn for his actions late in the Stars 5-1 loss to Edmonton on Thursday night. It’s the first time Benn has been punished by the league for running afoul of the law, but that won’t make giving up ten-grand any easier to take.
Dallas is at home tomorrow afternoon against St. Louis.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35