Mar 2, 2013, 12:41 AM EST
Selanne, at the youthful age of 42, scored his 669th career goal. He surpasses Luc Robitaille into 11th all-time in goals in NHL history. Next on his list is Jaromir Jagr, who still plays with the Dallas Stars, at 671 goals.
Mario Lemieux at 690 is ninth all-time on the list.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 45
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 19
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32