Mar 1, 2013, 12:49 PM EDT
The NHL has announced its three stars for the month of February, and they are as follows:
1. Steven Stamkos, Tampa Bay Lightning
2. Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins
3. Ray Emery, Chicago Blackhawks
Stamkos had 10 goals and 10 assists in 14 games during the month and leads the NHL in goals with 14. He’s also tied with second star Crosby for the scoring lead, each with 31 points.
Emery, meanwhile, went 7-0-0 in February with a 1.66 goals-against average and .941 save percentage as the Blackhawks still haven’t lost in regulation.
Mar 16, 2014, 12:27 AM EDT
It’s been a while.
Mar 15, 2014, 11:55 PM EDT
Mar 15, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Stick on the ice.
Mar 15, 2014, 10:38 PM EDT
Tied it up with less than a second left.
Mar 15, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Penguins GM, Ray Shero, was on hand as Philadelphia honored to his father.
Mar 15, 2014, 9:35 PM EDT
He didn’t score in that photo. That’s just a good action photo.
Mar 15, 2014, 9:24 PM EDT
Pittsburgh lost to Philadelphia on Saturday.
Mar 15, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
Two teams at or near the bottom of the Eastern Conference standings.
Mar 15, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
Having a tough season.
Mar 15, 2014, 7:43 PM EDT
Lots happening to start this game.
Mar 15, 2014, 7:18 PM EDT
Was the team’s captain, and played there from 1996 to 2008.
Mar 15, 2014, 6:31 PM EDT
He was hurt against Los Angeles on Thursday.
Mar 15, 2014, 6:02 PM EDT
He’s been playing center all season.
Mar 15, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
He had three assists against Vancouver on Friday.
Mar 15, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Sunday afternoon, the Vancouver Canucks face the Florida Panthers and that means a reunion with Roberto Luongo. Luongo, who was sent to Florida by Vancouver ahead of the trade deadline, has settled into a comfortable (albeit losing) situation in Sunrise. Meanwhile the Canucks have had a rough go of things lately. Luongo’s former teammates are…
Mar 15, 2014, 4:35 PM EDT
Chicago has slipped to third in the Central Division.
Mar 15, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Things aren’t going so well for the former first-overall pick.
Mar 15, 2014, 3:12 PM EDT
Just one of those days for Pittsburgh.
Mar 15, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
Al Montoya will start in his place.
Mar 15, 2014, 2:24 PM EDT
They’re already without six forwards.
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 7
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 1
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- East update: Red Wings eke out shootout win for key points 0
- Luongo continues to foil Schneider as Panthers damage Devils’ playoff hopes 3
- TGIF: In which we salivate over potential playoff matchups 10
- Backstrom to receive silver medal, IOC says Sweden doctor ‘made a serious error’ 29
- Pens lose Neal to concussion 61
- Here are the top 10 and bottom 10 goalies in even-strength save percentage 22
- Weekend preview: Flyers-Pens rivalry renewed, Bruins look to stay hot 13
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (61)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)