Mar 1, 2013, 8:03 AM EST
So far, so good for Pittsburgh Penguins forward Evgeni Malkin‘s recovery from a concussion.
The reigning Hart Trophy winner was on the ice for the second straight day on Thursday, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
He also took to Twitter to share a video of him launching a puck into a bucket from the other end of the ice.
Penguins coach Dan Bylsma added that Malkin hasn’t experienced symptoms since the weekend.
The 26-year-old has missed the Pittsburgh Penguins last three games and still has some hurdles he needs to overcome before the Penguins can think about putting him back into the lineup.
Malkin can’t participate in contact drills until he gets medical clearance and he’ll need to pass a baseline test before he’s eligible to play.
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 5
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)