Feb 28, 2013, 7:45 PM EDT
In the latest edition of PHT Extra, Brough and I reconnected with NBC’s Kay Adams to discuss the hot topics du jour — namely, another round of criticisms fired at Alex Ovechkin and another big injury for Ryan Kesler.
Questions included: Does Ovechkin deserve all the heat he’s getting? Will Kesler’s injury kickstart trade talks for Vancouver? Do the Canucks have to be concerned about Kesler’s ability to stay healthy moving forward?
For all the answers to these, watch the video:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 18
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 16
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)