Feb 28, 2013, 7:45 PM EDT
In the latest edition of PHT Extra, Brough and I reconnected with NBC’s Kay Adams to discuss the hot topics du jour — namely, another round of criticisms fired at Alex Ovechkin and another big injury for Ryan Kesler.
Questions included: Does Ovechkin deserve all the heat he’s getting? Will Kesler’s injury kickstart trade talks for Vancouver? Do the Canucks have to be concerned about Kesler’s ability to stay healthy moving forward?
For all the answers to these, watch the video:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 16
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 11
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 41
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)