Feb 28, 2013, 7:45 PM EST
In the latest edition of PHT Extra, Brough and I reconnected with NBC’s Kay Adams to discuss the hot topics du jour — namely, another round of criticisms fired at Alex Ovechkin and another big injury for Ryan Kesler.
Questions included: Does Ovechkin deserve all the heat he’s getting? Will Kesler’s injury kickstart trade talks for Vancouver? Do the Canucks have to be concerned about Kesler’s ability to stay healthy moving forward?
For all the answers to these, watch the video:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 0
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 52
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (52)