Feb 28, 2013, 8:40 PM EST
A bit off-topic in terms of hockey news, but very relevant in the world of NBCSports.com — a new site, MotorSportsTalk, has been launched and is up and running with all the latest F1, IndyCar and NASCAR news.
The site features a quartet of experienced writers in the motor sports field: Keith Collantine, creator of F1 Fanatic; Luke Smith, creator of Richland F1; Tony DiZinnio, web editor of Racer Magazine and Chris Estrada, who launched the Indy Racing Revolution site.
So, the relevant information:
– Check out the site here.
– Learn more about the site here.
– Follow MotorSportsTalk on Twitter here.
Go visit and say hello, but try not to turn their comments section into a flame war between Flyers and Penguins fans. YOU BE NICE OVER THERE, OK?
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2