Feb 28, 2013, 8:40 PM EDT
A bit off-topic in terms of hockey news, but very relevant in the world of NBCSports.com — a new site, MotorSportsTalk, has been launched and is up and running with all the latest F1, IndyCar and NASCAR news.
The site features a quartet of experienced writers in the motor sports field: Keith Collantine, creator of F1 Fanatic; Luke Smith, creator of Richland F1; Tony DiZinnio, web editor of Racer Magazine and Chris Estrada, who launched the Indy Racing Revolution site.
So, the relevant information:
– Check out the site here.
– Learn more about the site here.
– Follow MotorSportsTalk on Twitter here.
Go visit and say hello, but try not to turn their comments section into a flame war between Flyers and Penguins fans. YOU BE NICE OVER THERE, OK?
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 1
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 20
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 15
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 8
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 29
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 36
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)