Feb 28, 2013, 8:40 PM EDT
A bit off-topic in terms of hockey news, but very relevant in the world of NBCSports.com — a new site, MotorSportsTalk, has been launched and is up and running with all the latest F1, IndyCar and NASCAR news.
The site features a quartet of experienced writers in the motor sports field: Keith Collantine, creator of F1 Fanatic; Luke Smith, creator of Richland F1; Tony DiZinnio, web editor of Racer Magazine and Chris Estrada, who launched the Indy Racing Revolution site.
So, the relevant information:
— Check out the site here.
— Learn more about the site here.
— Follow MotorSportsTalk on Twitter here.
Go visit and say hello, but try not to turn their comments section into a flame war between Flyers and Penguins fans. YOU BE NICE OVER THERE, OK?
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 1
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 7
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 19
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 27
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 9
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 32
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)