Feb 28, 2013, 1:20 PM EDT
Here’s the hit in question, which earned Brown a five minute checking from behind major and game misconduct:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Of note, Brown has been suspended before — in 2011, he was dinged three games for an elbow to the head of then-Phoenix defenseman Ed Jovanovski.
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 0
- WATCH LIVE: Kings at Blackhawks 4
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 4
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18