Feb 28, 2013, 1:20 PM EST
Here’s the hit in question, which earned Brown a five minute checking from behind major and game misconduct:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Of note, Brown has been suspended before — in 2011, he was dinged three games for an elbow to the head of then-Phoenix defenseman Ed Jovanovski.
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 0
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 9
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 12
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33