Feb 27, 2013, 8:37 PM EST
Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadiens fans are in a heated debate about whether Mike Brown deserved a five-minute major and game misconduct for a hit on Josh Gorges. Keith Jones and Mike Milbury discuss it in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
As you can see, the check happened with less than a minute left in the first period of Wednesday’s game, so we’ll see if Gorges suffers any ill effects from the hit.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32