Feb 27, 2013, 12:33 PM EST
Volpatti has one goal in 16 games and is second on the Canucks with 42 hits. The 27-year-old fourth-liner has also fought four times.
Canucks beat writer Ben Kuzma (The Province) thinks there “could be another roster move coming,” so stay tuned.
Vancouver lost to Phoenix, 4-2, last night at Rogers Arena. The Canucks have three days off before hosting the Kings on Saturday.
Update: According to TSN’s Bob McKenzie, forward Steve Pinizzotto could be on his way to Vancouver. The 28-year-old had been turning heads for the Canucks’ AHL affiliate in Chicago before hurting his groin.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 1
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)