Feb 27, 2013, 12:33 PM EDT
Volpatti has one goal in 16 games and is second on the Canucks with 42 hits. The 27-year-old fourth-liner has also fought four times.
Canucks beat writer Ben Kuzma (The Province) thinks there “could be another roster move coming,” so stay tuned.
Vancouver lost to Phoenix, 4-2, last night at Rogers Arena. The Canucks have three days off before hosting the Kings on Saturday.
Update: According to TSN’s Bob McKenzie, forward Steve Pinizzotto could be on his way to Vancouver. The 28-year-old had been turning heads for the Canucks’ AHL affiliate in Chicago before hurting his groin.
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 27
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)