Feb 27, 2013, 12:33 PM EST
Volpatti has one goal in 16 games and is second on the Canucks with 42 hits. The 27-year-old fourth-liner has also fought four times.
Canucks beat writer Ben Kuzma (The Province) thinks there “could be another roster move coming,” so stay tuned.
Vancouver lost to Phoenix, 4-2, last night at Rogers Arena. The Canucks have three days off before hosting the Kings on Saturday.
Update: According to TSN’s Bob McKenzie, forward Steve Pinizzotto could be on his way to Vancouver. The 28-year-old had been turning heads for the Canucks’ AHL affiliate in Chicago before hurting his groin.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 11
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 10
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 5
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 28
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11