Feb 27, 2013, 12:33 PM EDT
Volpatti has one goal in 16 games and is second on the Canucks with 42 hits. The 27-year-old fourth-liner has also fought four times.
Canucks beat writer Ben Kuzma (The Province) thinks there “could be another roster move coming,” so stay tuned.
Vancouver lost to Phoenix, 4-2, last night at Rogers Arena. The Canucks have three days off before hosting the Kings on Saturday.
Update: According to TSN’s Bob McKenzie, forward Steve Pinizzotto could be on his way to Vancouver. The 28-year-old had been turning heads for the Canucks’ AHL affiliate in Chicago before hurting his groin.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)