Feb 27, 2013, 12:33 PM EDT
Volpatti has one goal in 16 games and is second on the Canucks with 42 hits. The 27-year-old fourth-liner has also fought four times.
Canucks beat writer Ben Kuzma (The Province) thinks there “could be another roster move coming,” so stay tuned.
Vancouver lost to Phoenix, 4-2, last night at Rogers Arena. The Canucks have three days off before hosting the Kings on Saturday.
Update: According to TSN’s Bob McKenzie, forward Steve Pinizzotto could be on his way to Vancouver. The 28-year-old had been turning heads for the Canucks’ AHL affiliate in Chicago before hurting his groin.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 12
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 15
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39