Feb 26, 2013, 7:42 PM EDT
The Edmonton Journal’s Bruce McCurdy conducted a poll about that situation, with about 70 percent of voters asserting that it was just “the price of doing business” for Carcillo.
(About 23 percent more believed that Yakupov should’ve given him “the ‘ol Sher-wood sandwich.” It was a … creatively worded poll.)
Neither Yakupov nor Carcillo were penalized at any point during that game.
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 10
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 18
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 21
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 16
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 53
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35