Feb 26, 2013, 7:42 PM EDT
The Edmonton Journal’s Bruce McCurdy conducted a poll about that situation, with about 70 percent of voters asserting that it was just “the price of doing business” for Carcillo.
(About 23 percent more believed that Yakupov should’ve given him “the ‘ol Sher-wood sandwich.” It was a … creatively worded poll.)
Neither Yakupov nor Carcillo were penalized at any point during that game.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 0
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53