Feb 26, 2013, 7:42 PM EDT
The Edmonton Journal’s Bruce McCurdy conducted a poll about that situation, with about 70 percent of voters asserting that it was just “the price of doing business” for Carcillo.
(About 23 percent more believed that Yakupov should’ve given him “the ‘ol Sher-wood sandwich.” It was a … creatively worded poll.)
Neither Yakupov nor Carcillo were penalized at any point during that game.
- In praise of John Tavares 3
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 12
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 12
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31