Feb 26, 2013, 7:42 PM EDT
The Edmonton Journal’s Bruce McCurdy conducted a poll about that situation, with about 70 percent of voters asserting that it was just “the price of doing business” for Carcillo.
(About 23 percent more believed that Yakupov should’ve given him “the ‘ol Sher-wood sandwich.” It was a … creatively worded poll.)
Neither Yakupov nor Carcillo were penalized at any point during that game.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 52
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5