Feb 26, 2013, 11:54 AM EDT
Injured forward Rick Nash was back on the ice this morning at Rangers practice, but afterwards he wasn’t sharing any specifics about his ailment.
“I feel good,” Nash said, per NHL.com. “It’s getting better … it’s a positive day, for sure … I don’t know about [playing] tonight, but definitely a good day.”
Nash has missed the last three games with what, according to ESPN, is “believed to be a concussion.”
So, is it a concussion?
“Um, I’m not a doctor, so it’s tough for me to analyze that,” Nash said, per ESPN’s Katie Strang.
New York hosts Winnipeg tonight.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 0
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 11
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 18
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 13
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 7
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)