Feb 26, 2013, 11:54 AM EDT
Injured forward Rick Nash was back on the ice this morning at Rangers practice, but afterwards he wasn’t sharing any specifics about his ailment.
“I feel good,” Nash said, per NHL.com. “It’s getting better … it’s a positive day, for sure … I don’t know about [playing] tonight, but definitely a good day.”
Nash has missed the last three games with what, according to ESPN, is “believed to be a concussion.”
So, is it a concussion?
“Um, I’m not a doctor, so it’s tough for me to analyze that,” Nash said, per ESPN’s Katie Strang.
New York hosts Winnipeg tonight.
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 5
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 43
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 18
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13