Feb 26, 2013, 11:54 AM EDT
Injured forward Rick Nash was back on the ice this morning at Rangers practice, but afterwards he wasn’t sharing any specifics about his ailment.
“I feel good,” Nash said, per NHL.com. “It’s getting better … it’s a positive day, for sure … I don’t know about [playing] tonight, but definitely a good day.”
Nash has missed the last three games with what, according to ESPN, is “believed to be a concussion.”
So, is it a concussion?
“Um, I’m not a doctor, so it’s tough for me to analyze that,” Nash said, per ESPN’s Katie Strang.
New York hosts Winnipeg tonight.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 33
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 47
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)