Feb 26, 2013, 11:54 AM EST
Injured forward Rick Nash was back on the ice this morning at Rangers practice, but afterwards he wasn’t sharing any specifics about his ailment.
“I feel good,” Nash said, per NHL.com. “It’s getting better … it’s a positive day, for sure … I don’t know about [playing] tonight, but definitely a good day.”
Nash has missed the last three games with what, according to ESPN, is “believed to be a concussion.”
So, is it a concussion?
“Um, I’m not a doctor, so it’s tough for me to analyze that,” Nash said, per ESPN’s Katie Strang.
New York hosts Winnipeg tonight.
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 0
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 2
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 6
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 101
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 128
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (128)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (104)