Feb 26, 2013, 11:54 AM EDT
Injured forward Rick Nash was back on the ice this morning at Rangers practice, but afterwards he wasn’t sharing any specifics about his ailment.
“I feel good,” Nash said, per NHL.com. “It’s getting better … it’s a positive day, for sure … I don’t know about [playing] tonight, but definitely a good day.”
Nash has missed the last three games with what, according to ESPN, is “believed to be a concussion.”
So, is it a concussion?
“Um, I’m not a doctor, so it’s tough for me to analyze that,” Nash said, per ESPN’s Katie Strang.
New York hosts Winnipeg tonight.
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 19
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 14
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 32
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 45
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 50
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 28
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10