Feb 26, 2013, 10:50 AM EST
Kinkaid, 23, is 17-11-5 with a .905 save percentage this season.
It’s not clear if Kinkaid will travel with the team to Winnipeg for Thursday’s game against the Jets.
Brodeur was unable to start Sunday’s 4-2 home loss to the Jets. The Devils say the injury is not serious.
“That’s the feeling we all have,” general manager Lou Lamoriello said, per The Record. “You never know. But that’s the way we feel.”
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 8
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 35
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 18
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32