Feb 26, 2013, 9:02 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets aren’t just dealing with turmoil in their front office. They’ve been hit hard by injuries during the 2013 season, as well.
Add Brassard, 25, to the forward ranks that include Brandon Dubinsky and Artem Anisimov. Their defense is less banged up than it was earlier this season, but two of their highest paid guys (Jack Johnson and James Wisniewski) are on the shelf.
Brassard has been reasonably productive this season, scoring three goals and 10 points in 19 games.
- Video: Stamkos scores first goal since returning to Lightning lineup 1
- Sedin backs Tortorella and staff: ‘We love playing for these coaches’ 19
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider 91
- Callahan: I wanted to stay in New York 35
- Playoff bubble watch — Wild edition 18
- Video: Ryan Kesler injured on knee-on-knee collision, on his way back to Vancouver 12
- Discuss: Bruins run over Habs in newest chapter of historic rivalry 26
- Peverley to undergo heart procedure, will miss rest of season 13
- Comeau gets two games for boarding Smith 9
- Three things the Canucks haven’t done well under Torts 22
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (92)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (72)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (61)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)