Feb 25, 2013, 8:30 PM EST
“He’s doing better. Hopefully just a calm day today,” Wild head coach Mike Yeo told the Pioneer Press. “Obviously [the hit was] pretty scary but encouraging that he’s getting better quickly.”
Clutterbuck sat out Saturday’s 3-1 loss in Calgary, and has officially been ruled out for when the two teams meet again on Tuesday in Minnesota.
As for the rest of this week — Minnesota has games in Phoenix on Thursday and in Anaheim on Friday, so it’s possible he could be back in the mix before the weekend.
Minnesota will be anxious to get Clutterbuck back in the lineup soon. He leads the team in hits this year, with 49, and the Wild were out-hit 13-11 by the Flames on Saturday.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 17
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 55
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)