Feb 25, 2013, 8:30 PM EDT
“He’s doing better. Hopefully just a calm day today,” Wild head coach Mike Yeo told the Pioneer Press. “Obviously [the hit was] pretty scary but encouraging that he’s getting better quickly.”
Clutterbuck sat out Saturday’s 3-1 loss in Calgary, and has officially been ruled out for when the two teams meet again on Tuesday in Minnesota.
As for the rest of this week — Minnesota has games in Phoenix on Thursday and in Anaheim on Friday, so it’s possible he could be back in the mix before the weekend.
Minnesota will be anxious to get Clutterbuck back in the lineup soon. He leads the team in hits this year, with 49, and the Wild were out-hit 13-11 by the Flames on Saturday.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 4
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 62
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)