Feb 25, 2013, 8:30 PM EDT
“He’s doing better. Hopefully just a calm day today,” Wild head coach Mike Yeo told the Pioneer Press. “Obviously [the hit was] pretty scary but encouraging that he’s getting better quickly.”
Clutterbuck sat out Saturday’s 3-1 loss in Calgary, and has officially been ruled out for when the two teams meet again on Tuesday in Minnesota.
As for the rest of this week — Minnesota has games in Phoenix on Thursday and in Anaheim on Friday, so it’s possible he could be back in the mix before the weekend.
Minnesota will be anxious to get Clutterbuck back in the lineup soon. He leads the team in hits this year, with 49, and the Wild were out-hit 13-11 by the Flames on Saturday.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 45
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)