Feb 25, 2013, 4:03 PM EDT
What, you expected a comprehensive injury update?
What is sure is that neither Nash or McDonagh practiced Monday. The former hasn’t played since Feb. 17, and the reason for his absence hasn’t been shared.
As for McDonagh, ESPN reports “there’s speculation it could be a concussion” after the 23-year-old was hit from behind into the boards by Montreal’s Max Pacioretty on Saturday.
The Rangers have lost three straight games — all without Nash — and have accumulated just four points in their last five contests.
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 17
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 17
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 77
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (77)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)