Feb 25, 2013, 4:03 PM EDT
What, you expected a comprehensive injury update?
What is sure is that neither Nash or McDonagh practiced Monday. The former hasn’t played since Feb. 17, and the reason for his absence hasn’t been shared.
As for McDonagh, ESPN reports “there’s speculation it could be a concussion” after the 23-year-old was hit from behind into the boards by Montreal’s Max Pacioretty on Saturday.
The Rangers have lost three straight games — all without Nash — and have accumulated just four points in their last five contests.
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 0
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 7
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)