Feb 25, 2013, 4:03 PM EDT
What, you expected a comprehensive injury update?
What is sure is that neither Nash or McDonagh practiced Monday. The former hasn’t played since Feb. 17, and the reason for his absence hasn’t been shared.
As for McDonagh, ESPN reports “there’s speculation it could be a concussion” after the 23-year-old was hit from behind into the boards by Montreal’s Max Pacioretty on Saturday.
The Rangers have lost three straight games — all without Nash — and have accumulated just four points in their last five contests.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32