Feb 25, 2013, 4:03 PM EDT
What, you expected a comprehensive injury update?
What is sure is that neither Nash or McDonagh practiced Monday. The former hasn’t played since Feb. 17, and the reason for his absence hasn’t been shared.
As for McDonagh, ESPN reports “there’s speculation it could be a concussion” after the 23-year-old was hit from behind into the boards by Montreal’s Max Pacioretty on Saturday.
The Rangers have lost three straight games — all without Nash — and have accumulated just four points in their last five contests.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2