Feb 24, 2013, 5:36 PM EDT
The future Hall-of-Famer is experiencing “a little soreness” after needing to ice his shoulder on Friday, according to The Bergen Record’s Tom Gulitti. He’s expected to be re-evaluated on Monday.
In the meantime, Hedberg, 39, gets back-to-back starts. It’s also his first home game of the season.
He had a tough go of things against the Washington Capitals on Saturday, allowing Alex Ovechkin‘s first hat trick of 2013 in a 5-1 loss. Still, in the grand scheme of things, he’s been strong in his spot starts. The Devils are currently in action against the Jets in New Jersey.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5