Feb 24, 2013, 5:36 PM EDT
The future Hall-of-Famer is experiencing “a little soreness” after needing to ice his shoulder on Friday, according to The Bergen Record’s Tom Gulitti. He’s expected to be re-evaluated on Monday.
In the meantime, Hedberg, 39, gets back-to-back starts. It’s also his first home game of the season.
He had a tough go of things against the Washington Capitals on Saturday, allowing Alex Ovechkin‘s first hat trick of 2013 in a 5-1 loss. Still, in the grand scheme of things, he’s been strong in his spot starts. The Devils are currently in action against the Jets in New Jersey.
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 26
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)