Feb 24, 2013, 5:36 PM EST
The future Hall-of-Famer is experiencing “a little soreness” after needing to ice his shoulder on Friday, according to The Bergen Record’s Tom Gulitti. He’s expected to be re-evaluated on Monday.
In the meantime, Hedberg, 39, gets back-to-back starts. It’s also his first home game of the season.
He had a tough go of things against the Washington Capitals on Saturday, allowing Alex Ovechkin‘s first hat trick of 2013 in a 5-1 loss. Still, in the grand scheme of things, he’s been strong in his spot starts. The Devils are currently in action against the Jets in New Jersey.
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 3
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 17
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18