Feb 24, 2013, 1:02 PM EDT
Perhaps Evgeni Malkin‘s situation isn’t as dire as it initially sounded.
Penguins coach Dan Bylsma spoke with media and clarified how the reigning MVP was feeling. He says Malkin hasn’t had any headaches or disorientation following his collision with Florida’s Erik Gudbranson.
Malkin won’t be playing against Tampa Bay tonight and considering how Sidney Crosby‘s fortunes turned for the worse against the Lightning two seasons ago, it’s probably for the best for the team to avoid invoking those kinds of spirits anyhow.
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 0
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 28
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 39
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 152
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 5
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 29
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (152)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)