Feb 24, 2013, 1:02 PM EDT
Perhaps Evgeni Malkin‘s situation isn’t as dire as it initially sounded.
Penguins coach Dan Bylsma spoke with media and clarified how the reigning MVP was feeling. He says Malkin hasn’t had any headaches or disorientation following his collision with Florida’s Erik Gudbranson.
Malkin won’t be playing against Tampa Bay tonight and considering how Sidney Crosby‘s fortunes turned for the worse against the Lightning two seasons ago, it’s probably for the best for the team to avoid invoking those kinds of spirits anyhow.
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 35
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 44
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 52
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Panthers re-sign Kulikov: three years, $13 million 6
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him 77
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M 58
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (57)