Feb 23, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers won 5-3 against the Winnipeg Jets in Scott Hartnell‘s return from a broken foot and the winger kept himself busy. Hartnell fired five shots on goal, had four penalty minutes and apparently got his hair pulled by Evander Kane.
On-ice microphones caught Hartnell saying, “He pulled my [expletive] hair.”
For some visual evidence, here’s a screenshot the Sporting News’ Sean Gentille caught via NHL.com:
Perhaps it’s a case of Deangelo Williams being tackled by his dreadlocks: if you don’t want to get your hair pulled, then you might want to cut it.
What fun would that be, though?
- Giroux leaves ice after 15 minutes with lower-body injury 1
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 4
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 24
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 14
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 7
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)