Feb 23, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers won 5-3 against the Winnipeg Jets in Scott Hartnell‘s return from a broken foot and the winger kept himself busy. Hartnell fired five shots on goal, had four penalty minutes and apparently got his hair pulled by Evander Kane.
On-ice microphones caught Hartnell saying, “He pulled my [expletive] hair.”
For some visual evidence, here’s a screenshot the Sporting News’ Sean Gentille caught via NHL.com:
Perhaps it’s a case of Deangelo Williams being tackled by his dreadlocks: if you don’t want to get your hair pulled, then you might want to cut it.
What fun would that be, though?
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)