Feb 23, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers won 5-3 against the Winnipeg Jets in Scott Hartnell‘s return from a broken foot and the winger kept himself busy. Hartnell fired five shots on goal, had four penalty minutes and apparently got his hair pulled by Evander Kane.
On-ice microphones caught Hartnell saying, “He pulled my [expletive] hair.”
For some visual evidence, here’s a screenshot the Sporting News’ Sean Gentille caught via NHL.com:
Perhaps it’s a case of Deangelo Williams being tackled by his dreadlocks: if you don’t want to get your hair pulled, then you might want to cut it.
What fun would that be, though?
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 8
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 8
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 20
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 71
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)