Feb 23, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers won 5-3 against the Winnipeg Jets in Scott Hartnell‘s return from a broken foot and the winger kept himself busy. Hartnell fired five shots on goal, had four penalty minutes and apparently got his hair pulled by Evander Kane.
On-ice microphones caught Hartnell saying, “He pulled my [expletive] hair.”
For some visual evidence, here’s a screenshot the Sporting News’ Sean Gentille caught via NHL.com:
Perhaps it’s a case of Deangelo Williams being tackled by his dreadlocks: if you don’t want to get your hair pulled, then you might want to cut it.
What fun would that be, though?
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 2
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 25
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 22
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 28
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 10
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)