Feb 23, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers won 5-3 against the Winnipeg Jets in Scott Hartnell‘s return from a broken foot and the winger kept himself busy. Hartnell fired five shots on goal, had four penalty minutes and apparently got his hair pulled by Evander Kane.
On-ice microphones caught Hartnell saying, “He pulled my [expletive] hair.”
For some visual evidence, here’s a screenshot the Sporting News’ Sean Gentille caught via NHL.com:
Perhaps it’s a case of Deangelo Williams being tackled by his dreadlocks: if you don’t want to get your hair pulled, then you might want to cut it.
What fun would that be, though?
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 82
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (97)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (76)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (40)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)