Feb 23, 2013, 9:19 PM EDT
The NHL has tweaked its four-conference realignment proposal and could hand it to the NHLPA in the near future, Hockey Night in Canada’s Elliotte Friedman reports.
Friedman mapped out the following setup during HNIC’s Hot Stove intermission report (teams that changed conferences from the last realignment plan in bold):
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
We’ll see if that timeline – and a number of other factors – have changed since then.
Keep in mind that this is a report, not an official announcement.
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 6
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 54
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 55
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 162
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 6
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 25
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 30
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (164)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)