Feb 23, 2013, 9:49 PM EDT
In fact, enough blueliners have been banged up that it’s best just to list them in one post:
- San Jose Sharks defenseman Brent Burns is “under evaluation” for an undisclosed problem, according to CSNBayArea.com’s Kevin Kurz. Injuries already limited the 28-year-old blueliner to five games played this season. His return is questionable.
- Uh oh, there’s actually one more possible problem for the Rangers. One-time All-Star Dan Girardi couldn’t put weight on his foot/ankle after blocking a shot, the team reports.
- Key Columbus Blue Jackets cog Jack Johnson has been sidelined for the rest of their game with an upper-body problem, according to the team.
- Aaron Rome of the Dallas Stars suffered a lower-body injury and won’t be back, the Dallas Morning News’ Mike Heika reports.
- The Buffalo Sabres announced that Alexander Sulzer suffered a lower-body issue of his own and didn’t return.
- Big Nashville Predators blueliner Hal Gill is dealing with similar problems and left his game, too, according to The Tennessean’s Josh Cooper.
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 2
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 20
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 37
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 114
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 57
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 15
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 42
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld