Feb 23, 2013, 9:49 PM EDT
In fact, enough blueliners have been banged up that it’s best just to list them in one post:
- San Jose Sharks defenseman Brent Burns is “under evaluation” for an undisclosed problem, according to CSNBayArea.com’s Kevin Kurz. Injuries already limited the 28-year-old blueliner to five games played this season. His return is questionable.
- Uh oh, there’s actually one more possible problem for the Rangers. One-time All-Star Dan Girardi couldn’t put weight on his foot/ankle after blocking a shot, the team reports.
- Key Columbus Blue Jackets cog Jack Johnson has been sidelined for the rest of their game with an upper-body problem, according to the team.
- Aaron Rome of the Dallas Stars suffered a lower-body injury and won’t be back, the Dallas Morning News’ Mike Heika reports.
- The Buffalo Sabres announced that Alexander Sulzer suffered a lower-body issue of his own and didn’t return.
- Big Nashville Predators blueliner Hal Gill is dealing with similar problems and left his game, too, according to The Tennessean’s Josh Cooper.
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 7
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 17
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 16
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- NHL-to-Vegas talks gaining steam (68)
- Report: Bruins need to make a trade (61)
- Sounds like San Jose handled stripping Thornton’s captaincy really well (43)
- Fanspeak: Mats Sundin voted greatest Maple Leaf in franchise history (43)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history (41)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld