Feb 23, 2013, 9:49 PM EDT
In fact, enough blueliners have been banged up that it’s best just to list them in one post:
- San Jose Sharks defenseman Brent Burns is “under evaluation” for an undisclosed problem, according to CSNBayArea.com’s Kevin Kurz. Injuries already limited the 28-year-old blueliner to five games played this season. His return is questionable.
- Uh oh, there’s actually one more possible problem for the Rangers. One-time All-Star Dan Girardi couldn’t put weight on his foot/ankle after blocking a shot, the team reports.
- Key Columbus Blue Jackets cog Jack Johnson has been sidelined for the rest of their game with an upper-body problem, according to the team.
- Aaron Rome of the Dallas Stars suffered a lower-body injury and won’t be back, the Dallas Morning News’ Mike Heika reports.
- The Buffalo Sabres announced that Alexander Sulzer suffered a lower-body issue of his own and didn’t return.
- Big Nashville Predators blueliner Hal Gill is dealing with similar problems and left his game, too, according to The Tennessean’s Josh Cooper.
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 0
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld