Feb 22, 2013, 12:40 AM EDT
“If that’s not a suspension, I don’t know what is,” Setoguchi said.
Wild head coach Mike Yeo seemed livid as well, claiming that Hall, 21, wasn’t even looking for the puck. Instead, Yeo claims that Hall had the look of “a guy trying to hurt someone.”
Yeo didn’t get into specifics about Clutterbuck, 25, other than describing him as hurt.
Hall received a game misconduct and five-minute major penalty for kneeing. We’ll see if the NHL feels like he deserves further punishment on top of that. (The Wild certainly believe so.)
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 5
- In praise of John Tavares 13
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 20
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36