Feb 22, 2013, 12:38 PM EDT
The Detroit Red Wings have another injured player. This time, it’s defenseman Kyle Quincey, who was forced to leave last night’s 3-2 home loss to the Blue Jackets.
According to general manager Ken Holland (per Detroit Free Press), Quincey is day-to-day with a left leg injury and is unlikely to play Saturday versus Nashville; however, he may be ready to go Sunday against the Canucks.
Wings coach Mike Babcock said last night that Quincey “rolled his ankle.”
Quincey has no points in 17 games, but the 27-year-old leads the team with a plus-10 rating.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)