Feb 22, 2013, 12:38 PM EST
The Detroit Red Wings have another injured player. This time, it’s defenseman Kyle Quincey, who was forced to leave last night’s 3-2 home loss to the Blue Jackets.
According to general manager Ken Holland (per Detroit Free Press), Quincey is day-to-day with a left leg injury and is unlikely to play Saturday versus Nashville; however, he may be ready to go Sunday against the Canucks.
Wings coach Mike Babcock said last night that Quincey “rolled his ankle.”
Quincey has no points in 17 games, but the 27-year-old leads the team with a plus-10 rating.
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 4
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 29
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7