Feb 22, 2013, 12:38 PM EDT
The Detroit Red Wings have another injured player. This time, it’s defenseman Kyle Quincey, who was forced to leave last night’s 3-2 home loss to the Blue Jackets.
According to general manager Ken Holland (per Detroit Free Press), Quincey is day-to-day with a left leg injury and is unlikely to play Saturday versus Nashville; however, he may be ready to go Sunday against the Canucks.
Wings coach Mike Babcock said last night that Quincey “rolled his ankle.”
Quincey has no points in 17 games, but the 27-year-old leads the team with a plus-10 rating.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 6
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1