Feb 22, 2013, 1:14 AM EDT
It’s rare to hear more than a few lines from a player who made a controversial check, yet the Edmonton Oilers provided full video that explains how Hall, 21, felt about the play:
To save you a click or two, here’s the hit once more:
Again, Hall received a game misconduct and a five-minute major penalty for kneeing on the play.
Sometimes the NHL factors the specific in-game suspension into their own decision-making, but it’s probably worth noting that the Minnesota Wild were up 3-1 late in the third period against the Edmonton Oilers when that happened on Thursday.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5