Feb 22, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
It’s not known if Rangers defenseman Michael Del Zotto will be healthy enough to play Saturday’s game in Montreal after being injured late in last night’s contest against the Senators.
The Daily News reported that Del Zotto, 24, had a “noticeable limp” immediately following New York’s 3-2 shootout loss in Ottawa.
“We’ll see tomorrow,” he told The News when asked about the injury. “I don’t know yet.”
Del Zotto was reportedly hurt in the third period on a hit from Sens defenseman Marc Methot.
- Subban: Contract in arbitrator’s hands now 18
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 23
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 64
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 9
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 32
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 47
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (64)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Poll: Is Drew Doughty the best defenseman in the world? (60)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (47)