Feb 22, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
It’s not known if Rangers defenseman Michael Del Zotto will be healthy enough to play Saturday’s game in Montreal after being injured late in last night’s contest against the Senators.
The Daily News reported that Del Zotto, 24, had a “noticeable limp” immediately following New York’s 3-2 shootout loss in Ottawa.
“We’ll see tomorrow,” he told The News when asked about the injury. “I don’t know yet.”
Del Zotto was reportedly hurt in the third period on a hit from Sens defenseman Marc Methot.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 78
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32