Feb 22, 2013, 11:19 AM EST
It’s not known if Rangers defenseman Michael Del Zotto will be healthy enough to play Saturday’s game in Montreal after being injured late in last night’s contest against the Senators.
The Daily News reported that Del Zotto, 24, had a “noticeable limp” immediately following New York’s 3-2 shootout loss in Ottawa.
“We’ll see tomorrow,” he told The News when asked about the injury. “I don’t know yet.”
Del Zotto was reportedly hurt in the third period on a hit from Sens defenseman Marc Methot.
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 0
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 0
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 5
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 0
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 9
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 6
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 15
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)