Feb 22, 2013, 11:19 AM EST
It’s not known if Rangers defenseman Michael Del Zotto will be healthy enough to play Saturday’s game in Montreal after being injured late in last night’s contest against the Senators.
The Daily News reported that Del Zotto, 24, had a “noticeable limp” immediately following New York’s 3-2 shootout loss in Ottawa.
“We’ll see tomorrow,” he told The News when asked about the injury. “I don’t know yet.”
Del Zotto was reportedly hurt in the third period on a hit from Sens defenseman Marc Methot.
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 15
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 2
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 24
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 37
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 12
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 63
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 45
- Trade: Montreal acquires Petry from Edmonton for two draft picks 21
- Bruins acquire Connolly from the Lightning for draft picks (Confirmed) 32
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 69
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (161)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)