Feb 22, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
It’s not known if Rangers defenseman Michael Del Zotto will be healthy enough to play Saturday’s game in Montreal after being injured late in last night’s contest against the Senators.
The Daily News reported that Del Zotto, 24, had a “noticeable limp” immediately following New York’s 3-2 shootout loss in Ottawa.
“We’ll see tomorrow,” he told The News when asked about the injury. “I don’t know yet.”
Del Zotto was reportedly hurt in the third period on a hit from Sens defenseman Marc Methot.
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)