Feb 22, 2013, 2:06 PM EDT
Anderson suffered the injury, which the team insists isn’t severe, last night against the Rangers when New York forward Chris Kreider lost an edge and crashed into the Ottawa goal (video).
Per NHL.com, Sens general manager Bryan Murray said Anderson (1.49 GAA, .952 SV%), the early-season favorite to win the Vezina Trophy, is unlikely to play in the next three or four days, meaning either Bishop or Lehner will be in net Saturday against the Leafs and Monday versus Montreal.
Ottawa also assigned forward Stephane Da Costa to Binghamton.
Lehner, 21, is 18-10-2 with a .938 save percentage this season with the Baby Sens.
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? 33
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 16
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 14
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 35
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 58
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 93
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead