Feb 22, 2013, 2:06 PM EST
Anderson suffered the injury, which the team insists isn’t severe, last night against the Rangers when New York forward Chris Kreider lost an edge and crashed into the Ottawa goal (video).
Per NHL.com, Sens general manager Bryan Murray said Anderson (1.49 GAA, .952 SV%), the early-season favorite to win the Vezina Trophy, is unlikely to play in the next three or four days, meaning either Bishop or Lehner will be in net Saturday against the Leafs and Monday versus Montreal.
Ottawa also assigned forward Stephane Da Costa to Binghamton.
Lehner, 21, is 18-10-2 with a .938 save percentage this season with the Baby Sens.
- PHT Morning Skate: Saying goodbye to Martin Brodeur (plus a brutal Sidney Crosby typo) 1
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 49
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 14
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 127
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (127)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang (57)