Feb 21, 2013, 10:35 PM EDT
Is Vinny Prospal a fan of Robert Griffin III?
Who knows, but the underrated Columbus Blue Jackets took a page out of the Washington Redskins quarterback’s celebratory playbook and threw in a little spin-o-rama when he scored this game-winning goal against the Detroit Red Wings on Thursday:
That gave Columbus a 3-2 win against Detroit. Prospal now has six goals and nine points on the season, with three points in his last three games.
The 38-year-old forward is making $2.5 million this season on a one-year deal.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 9
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 5
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 27
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 76
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 51
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)