Feb 21, 2013, 12:18 PM EDT
Halak stopped 19 of 20 shots in a 1-0 overtime loss to Colorado last night in his first appearance since Feb. 1.
Brian Elliott, who’s struggled badly this season, will continue in the back-up role.
The Blues’ goalies have combined for the worst save percentage (.873) in the NHL.
Last season, it was the best (.929).
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5