Feb 21, 2013, 12:18 PM EST
Halak stopped 19 of 20 shots in a 1-0 overtime loss to Colorado last night in his first appearance since Feb. 1.
Brian Elliott, who’s struggled badly this season, will continue in the back-up role.
The Blues’ goalies have combined for the worst save percentage (.873) in the NHL.
Last season, it was the best (.929).
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 5
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 19
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46