Feb 21, 2013, 12:18 PM EDT
Halak stopped 19 of 20 shots in a 1-0 overtime loss to Colorado last night in his first appearance since Feb. 1.
Brian Elliott, who’s struggled badly this season, will continue in the back-up role.
The Blues’ goalies have combined for the worst save percentage (.873) in the NHL.
Last season, it was the best (.929).
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 23
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 15
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6