Feb 20, 2013, 9:03 PM EST
It appears Tanner Glass has drawn Philadelphia’s ire.
Shortly after blasting Flyers forward Daniel Briere as one of the NHL’s dirtiest players, Glass got into it with Philly’s Wayne Simmonds during the first period of Wednesdays’ ‘Rivalry Night’ game:
It was quite the first period in Pittsburgh as the two teams combined for four goals, 26 penalty minutes and 28 shots on net.
The score was tied 2-2 after the opening frame.
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 2
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 5
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 20
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7