Feb 20, 2013, 9:03 PM EDT
It appears Tanner Glass has drawn Philadelphia’s ire.
Shortly after blasting Flyers forward Daniel Briere as one of the NHL’s dirtiest players, Glass got into it with Philly’s Wayne Simmonds during the first period of Wednesdays’ ‘Rivalry Night’ game:
It was quite the first period in Pittsburgh as the two teams combined for four goals, 26 penalty minutes and 28 shots on net.
The score was tied 2-2 after the opening frame.
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 0
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 37
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 31
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 54
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 12
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 10
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (54)