Feb 20, 2013, 12:46 PM EDT
It’s hardly the bold move many Sabres fans are calling for, but we’ll pass it along anyway. (Maybe it’s a precursor to a bold move?)
Forward Cody McCormick has been put on waivers.
McCormick has no points in eight games while averaging just 6:27 of ice time. The 29-year-old has fought twice, thrown 17 hits and, well, that’s about it.
Buffalo was booed off the ice last night after losing 2-1 to the Jets.
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 8
- Your Lightning-Rangers Game 7 officials are… 1
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 39
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 12
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 45
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 8
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)