Feb 20, 2013, 12:46 PM EDT
It’s hardly the bold move many Sabres fans are calling for, but we’ll pass it along anyway. (Maybe it’s a precursor to a bold move?)
Forward Cody McCormick has been put on waivers.
McCormick has no points in eight games while averaging just 6:27 of ice time. The 29-year-old has fought twice, thrown 17 hits and, well, that’s about it.
Buffalo was booed off the ice last night after losing 2-1 to the Jets.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 31
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Video: Therrien fuming after Bolts appear offside before OT winner 46
- Video: Lightning bolt to series lead on Kucherov’s double OT winner 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 8
- Report: BOG to vote on Vegas expansion in September 1
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (102)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappointment as Wild advance (99)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)