Feb 20, 2013, 9:48 PM EDT
According to NHL.com, Read took a puck off the chest in the first period.
Paul Holmgren says Matt Read will be re-evaluated tomorrow. Injury still unspecified as upper-body, some thinking concussion is possible.—
Frank Seravalli (@DNFlyers) February 21, 2013
The Flyers held to beat the Penguins 6-5. Philadelphia twice went up by a pair of goals in the third period, but Pittsburgh actually tied things up five goals apiece with less than three minutes remaining in regulation.
Thirty-two seconds after the Penguins tied it, Flyers’ winger Jakub Voracek scored the winner.
- Report: NHL pondering more draft lottery changes 2
- Playoff bubble watch — Stars edition 1
- Playoff race update: Jets smash Stars, muddy West picture 10
- Rangers foiled by Sharks’ Niemi, controversial no-goal 22
- Blues’ Tarasenko will undergo hand surgery, out at least six weeks 8
- Help’s on the way: Letang, Bennett cleared for practices 10
- Penguins rally falls short as Flyers sweep weekend series 56
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 4
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 7
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 18
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)