Feb 20, 2013, 9:48 PM EDT
According to NHL.com, Read took a puck off the chest in the first period.
The Flyers held to beat the Penguins 6-5. Philadelphia twice went up by a pair of goals in the third period, but Pittsburgh actually tied things up five goals apiece with less than three minutes remaining in regulation.
Thirty-two seconds after the Penguins tied it, Flyers’ winger Jakub Voracek scored the winner.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 9
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 5
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 27
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 76
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 51
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)