Feb 20, 2013, 6:44 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets will get a pair of forwards back for Thursday’s game in Detroit, with a third waiting in the wings.
Atkinson has been out of the lineup since Jan. 23 and has missed the last 13 games with a high ankle sprain, while Anisimov was injured during last week’s game against the Kings and missed the last two contests — losses to the Coyotes and Ducks.
The aforementioned third forward, Brandon Dubinsky, is still dealing with a left knee injury suffered against Phoenix, which could be more severe than the day-to-day designation it was first assigned.
“Probably more than day-to-day,” Blue Jackets head coach Todd Richards told the Columbus Dispatch. “It might be a week or two weeks.”
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)