Feb 19, 2013, 2:51 AM EDT
Florida Panthers winger Kris Versteeg is day-to-day with an undisclosed upper body injury, however it is not a concussion, according to Miami Herald sports writer George Richards.
Versteeg, 26, hasn’t played since Feb. 12 against the Washington Capitals. He had one goal and three points in seven games with the Panthers this season, although he had one point in his last five games.
The Panthers recalled Mike Santorelli from the San Antonio Rampage as a precaution, wrote Richards.
The Panthers are coming off a 3-0 loss to the Toronto Maple Leafs on Monday night. Leafs goalie Ben Scrivens posted a 37-save shutout. Florida is 13th in the Eastern Conference with a 4-7-4 record.
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 8
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)