Feb 18, 2013, 6:37 PM EDT
Wandell and Vincour were both healthy scratches for Dallas’ 4-3 loss to Calgary on Sunday and haven’t factored into the Stars lineup lately. Wandell last dressed in a 4-1 loss to Detroit on Jan. 29 while Vincour last played in a 4-1 win over Edmonton on Feb. 12.
As for the players coming up…
Fraser is an intriguing guy, currently tied for third in AHL goalscoring with 24 tallies — he also leads the league in power play goals, with 13. The 22-year-old represented Texas at the 2013 AHL All-Star Game and made his NHL and Stars debut last season in a game against Anaheim.
Benn, 25, has appeared in eight games for the Stars this year, most recently a 4-3 shootout win over Phoenix on Feb. 1 in which he played 20 minutes.
He is the older brother of Dallas forward Jamie Benn, who has been on a tear of late, scoring nine points over his last seven games.
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 0
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 9
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 8
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 44
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 47
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28