Feb 18, 2013, 6:37 PM EDT
Wandell and Vincour were both healthy scratches for Dallas’ 4-3 loss to Calgary on Sunday and haven’t factored into the Stars lineup lately. Wandell last dressed in a 4-1 loss to Detroit on Jan. 29 while Vincour last played in a 4-1 win over Edmonton on Feb. 12.
As for the players coming up…
Fraser is an intriguing guy, currently tied for third in AHL goalscoring with 24 tallies — he also leads the league in power play goals, with 13. The 22-year-old represented Texas at the 2013 AHL All-Star Game and made his NHL and Stars debut last season in a game against Anaheim.
Benn, 25, has appeared in eight games for the Stars this year, most recently a 4-3 shootout win over Phoenix on Feb. 1 in which he played 20 minutes.
He is the older brother of Dallas forward Jamie Benn, who has been on a tear of late, scoring nine points over his last seven games.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)