Feb 18, 2013, 6:37 PM EST
Wandell and Vincour were both healthy scratches for Dallas’ 4-3 loss to Calgary on Sunday and haven’t factored into the Stars lineup lately. Wandell last dressed in a 4-1 loss to Detroit on Jan. 29 while Vincour last played in a 4-1 win over Edmonton on Feb. 12.
As for the players coming up…
Fraser is an intriguing guy, currently tied for third in AHL goalscoring with 24 tallies — he also leads the league in power play goals, with 13. The 22-year-old represented Texas at the 2013 AHL All-Star Game and made his NHL and Stars debut last season in a game against Anaheim.
Benn, 25, has appeared in eight games for the Stars this year, most recently a 4-3 shootout win over Phoenix on Feb. 1 in which he played 20 minutes.
He is the older brother of Dallas forward Jamie Benn, who has been on a tear of late, scoring nine points over his last seven games.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8