Feb 18, 2013, 6:37 PM EDT
Wandell and Vincour were both healthy scratches for Dallas’ 4-3 loss to Calgary on Sunday and haven’t factored into the Stars lineup lately. Wandell last dressed in a 4-1 loss to Detroit on Jan. 29 while Vincour last played in a 4-1 win over Edmonton on Feb. 12.
As for the players coming up…
Fraser is an intriguing guy, currently tied for third in AHL goalscoring with 24 tallies — he also leads the league in power play goals, with 13. The 22-year-old represented Texas at the 2013 AHL All-Star Game and made his NHL and Stars debut last season in a game against Anaheim.
Benn, 25, has appeared in eight games for the Stars this year, most recently a 4-3 shootout win over Phoenix on Feb. 1 in which he played 20 minutes.
He is the older brother of Dallas forward Jamie Benn, who has been on a tear of late, scoring nine points over his last seven games.
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 0
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 47
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 22
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 17
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 14
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 60
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 4
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)