Feb 18, 2013, 6:37 PM EDT
Wandell and Vincour were both healthy scratches for Dallas’ 4-3 loss to Calgary on Sunday and haven’t factored into the Stars lineup lately. Wandell last dressed in a 4-1 loss to Detroit on Jan. 29 while Vincour last played in a 4-1 win over Edmonton on Feb. 12.
As for the players coming up…
Fraser is an intriguing guy, currently tied for third in AHL goalscoring with 24 tallies — he also leads the league in power play goals, with 13. The 22-year-old represented Texas at the 2013 AHL All-Star Game and made his NHL and Stars debut last season in a game against Anaheim.
Benn, 25, has appeared in eight games for the Stars this year, most recently a 4-3 shootout win over Phoenix on Feb. 1 in which he played 20 minutes.
He is the older brother of Dallas forward Jamie Benn, who has been on a tear of late, scoring nine points over his last seven games.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5