Feb 17, 2013, 4:24 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins 4-3 victory against the Buffalo Sabres had a little bit of everything. Big goals, big saves, and, of course, a fight.
One of the more noteworthy things about this brawl is the sportsmanship Sabres’ McCormick showed. When Glass’ sweater went over his head, McCormick let up mid-fight so that Glass could get out of that vulnerable position before they continued.
You can watch the full fight below:
It’s also worth noting that McCormick delivered a questionable hit on Penguins forward Brandon Sutter in the second period that Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma took exception to.
“I don’t think he had the puck,” Bylsma said when asked if he thought McCormick’s hit was high, according to Tribune-Review writer Josh Yohe.
You can view that hit below:
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 12
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 34
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 72
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 8
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 46
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'